Sunday, June 14, 2009

Game Sixty Three: Best thing about today is, we dont play tomorrow.

The Red Sox, about 12 minutes after finishing Saturday's rain delayed slugfest, played another contest against the defending World Champion Philadelphia Phillies. And by "contest", I'm misspelling the word "beatdown", as the Phillies used 4 runs in the fifth off of Bizarro World Josh Beckett, and 6 more in the seventh off of Beckett and Danny Ocean to seal up an 11-6 loss. Boston has a richly deserved day off tomorrow before welcoming the Marlins into Fenway on Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes.

    I left a couple of questions for you on an earlier sox post. Did you see them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. I thought I answered them. Or did I imagine it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless me! You did! You and Paulie Beernuts (I love that name!) both did and I missed it. DUH!

    Thanks. I appreciate it. Big grins for your both!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for making you sign in, but I'm trying to cut down on spam.